Society Registration Services In Barrackpore
This article contains brief description of formation of a Society in India under the ‘Societies Registration Act, 1961’. In this article, I have tried to highlight the procedural formalities, important provisions of the act and various difficulties faced by a professional, while forming a society.
The purposes of the act is to improve the legal conditions of societies established for the promotion of literature, science, or the fine arts and to give them a legal status. Therefore, it is a fine piece of act which helps greater social development, harmony and public convenience without direct invol
Following documents for society registering in West Bengal :
- Application Form in prescribed format.
- Proceeding of the first meeting.
- Self- attested copies of by laws.
- self-attested copies of Address & ID Proofs of the office bearers.
- Passport size photographs of Executive Committee members.
- Executive Committee members ID & address proof.
- If the office is in rented premises, registered lease agreement.
- In case of office is in own premises declaration & no rent is collected from.
Contact us for more information:
B. Pramanik & Associates
158, Dumdum Road, Kolkata – 700074, Beside Ghosh Para SBI E-Corner, Landmark – Dumdum Hanuman Mandir,
Call us: +91 6291661951/ 9339055647