How to Register public limited company in Bihar
A Public Limited Company is a joint stock company it’s defined under section -2 (71) of the Indian Companies Act 2013. It is governed under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act, 2013. Its stock can be acquired by anyone, it must have a minimum of seven members but there is no limit as regards the maximum number. A Public Limited Company is strictly regulated and is required to publish its true financial health to its shareholders. These companies can invite capital and deposits from the public. This company is mainly listed company.
Who is Eligible for Public Limited Company Registration?
Minimum seven people are required to start the public limited company in people can become shareholder and director of the company. Any number of people can become shareholder in the public limited company. All members should be aged about above 18 years.
Advantages of public limited company:
- There is limited liability for the shareholders.
- The business has separate legal entity.
- These businesses can raise large capital sum as there is no limit to the number of shareholders.
- The shares of the business are freely transferable providing more liquidity to its shareholders.
Requirements/Process for registration of public limited company
- Minimum 7 shareholders are required to from a public limited company.
- Minimum of 3 directors is required to from a public limited company.
- Digital signature certificate (DSC) of one of the directors is needed, while submitting self-attested copies of identity and address proof.
- An application is required to be made for the selection of the name of the company.
- Payment of the prescribed registration fees to the registrar of companies is required.
- Directors of the proposed company will need a Director Identification Number.
- After obtaining an approval from the registrar of companies, the company should apply for the ‘certificate of business commencement.
Documents Required for Public Limited Company Registration:
- Identity proof of all the shareholders and directors (voter ID/Passport/Driving License)(any one).
- Proof of address of all the shareholders and the directors.(Bank statement / Electricity/Telephone/Mobile Bill) ( Any one)Not older than two months.
- Pan number of all the shareholders and directors.
- A NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the landlord where the office of the company will be situated.
- Director Identification number (DIN) of all the directors.
- Digital signature certificate (DSC) of the directors.
- 2 passport size photo.
- Proof of nationality for foreign nations.
Our Contact Details:
158, Dum dum Road, Kolkata – 700074,
Ghosh Para SBI Bank, Near By Dum dum Hanuman Mandir.
Contact No. +91 6289064067 / 9339055647