How to do club /society registration in West Bengal?
There have some differences between the club and society/NGO.
Club: The club is made some local youths by inspiring them to do something for their local area’s development activity. They engage in some activities like blood donation camps, sports activities, cultural functions, and different kinds of puja during the year by collecting donations from local people of companies.
Society/NGO: But society/NGO is a big development concept for our society. This is not only limited to work for the development of the poor sector in their local area it also spread in the whole of the state.
What documents required for Registration of Club / Society / NGO:
• The applicant should be a resident of West Bengal and should be a member constituting society.
• All body members should be 18+
• All Managing Committee photos.
• Memorandum of Association on demy paper.
• Rules and Regulation on demy paper
• Executive body members should be a minimum of 7
• Mutation copy and last payemtn receipt of Panchayet Tax / Corporation Tax.
• Secretary Declaration on blank A4 page.
• If Land registered on club name/society name then Mutation copy and last tax payment copy have to submit online during online form fill-up of registration.
• If Land registered on a particular person then the below details required.
Mutation copy of landowner. (landowner will sign on copy)
Last Tax payment receipt copy of Panchayet/Corporation. (landowner will sign on copy)
Landowner Aadhar/voter ID card copy. (landowner will sign on copy)
1st class magistrate/Notarized NOC (No Objection Certificate) of the landowner.
What Supporting Documents required for Club/Society Registration in West Bengal
SUPPORTING DOCUMENT TYPE —-SUPPORTING DOCUMENT NAME
Secretary Declaration—- Declaration
Photograph—- Photograph of all governing body(G.B.) members
Other Document —-Any other relevant document
NOC—– from the owner of the premises, in case the society is situated at Private premises
Proof of ownership —–Tax Receipt from panchayat/corporation
Memorandum of association ——Memorandum of association
Signature of the applicant ——Signature of the applicant