FSSAI Registration Consultancy in Nadia
B.Pramanik & Associates is renowned legal consulting firm in Kolkata , they have dedicated, qualified and experienced legal team to provide best legal services on multiple sectors in different fields. B.Pramanik & Associates is expert for Company Services, NGO Services, Legal Services , Registration and licensing Services and etc. B.Pramanik & Associates is one of the best FSSAI Registration Consultancy in West Bengal.
What is the FSSAI Registration?
FSSAI Registration is for food businesses. It is wholly different than the FSSAI license. FSSAI Basic Registration can be availed online by filing the FSSAI registration form. There is an online system called Food Licensing and Registration System (FLRS), which is launched by FSSAI. Therefore, this link helps to apply for the Registration/License certificate. FLRS also helps in tracking your applications during the process. Nearly, 35 States/UTs have been issuing a License / Registration certificate online.
The FSSAI license is issued invalidity for 1 year to 5 years. Before 30 days of the expiry date, the renewal of the FSSAI license should be applied. Since FLRS is an online portal for all this, registration and renewal can be done easily.
Who can apply?
The FSSAI license registration can be filed by the person who manufactures or sells food products either individually or through a retailer, hawker, itinerant vendor, or a temporary stall owner. Even slaughtering units and meat processing units should apply for the FSSAI license. Furthermore, the FSSAI license is also meant for the ones who plan to distribute food regularly, publicly, for instance, at religious or social gatherings. In addition to that, it includes people who run a small scale food industry with a turnover of fewer than Rs.12 lakhs/annum can apply.
Required Documents for FSSAI Basic Registration:
- Photo identity of the Food Business Operator
- Document for Identity Proof like Ration Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Senior Citizen Card, Department Issued ID
- List of products planned
- Form – B (completed and signed)
- Partnership Deed / Certificate of Incorporation / Articles of Association / Memorandum of Association
- Proof of premises like rental agreement, etc.
- Food safety management system plan
- Supporting Documents (if any) like NOC by Municipality/Panchayat, Health NOC
- Source of the raw materials
- The form IX
- Water test reports
- Codes for import and export
- Equipment list
- Partners and directors list
- The FSSAI registration procedure and process are mentioned below.
- The FSSAI basic registration is for every petty food business operator. And so, they can register themselves with the Registering Authority (RA) by submitting an application for the registration purpose along with a fee of Rs.100/-
- Application in form-A has to be filed with a fee of Rs.100/-
- Get a unique application reference number.
- After the above process, the RA may accept or reject the registration. Thus, the reasons have to be recorded in writing within seven days of receipt of the application which has been registered by the food business operator.
- If the proposal is granted, the food business operator may start the business.
- If necessary, the RA may issue a notice for inspection.
- The inspection will be ordered within seven days.
- If the process of inspection is granted, then the inspection will be done within 30 days.
- If the process is completed successfully, the registration can be taken forward, and the FBO may commence the operations.
Renewal of the FSSAI:
Renewal of the FSSAI is as important as the registration of it. After the validity of a year, renewal of the FSSAI should be made in order to continue the business. You can renew the FSSAI licence through online portals rather than walking down to renew it manually. If any doubts, reaching a professional expert for his assistance in renewal would be better. The renewal sites are classified into five regional centres.
Benefits of holding an FSSAI license:
There are various advantages in procuring the FSSAI license once. For every food authorities to, the reliability of the products is something more important than others. They are summarized as follows:
- Food safety and security is facilitated
- Consumer awareness
- Legal list of benefits
- Imported food can be regulated and manufactured
- Expansion in the business in the future
- Build compassion
· If you have any queries related registration matters or legal matters,then you can contact with the expert legal team of B.Pramanik & Associates,Kolkata.
· Office :158 ,Dumdum Road , Kolkata 700074
· Email : email@example.com
· Call/ Whatapp : 6289073146/9339055647