Skip to content
Are you facing any legal problems? Don't worry, Experts Lawyers available
The Firm has expertise in handling high profile matters in competition law in India. Our Competition team has vast expertise and experience in providing advice and assistance to various companies on regular basis on matters of anti-competitive agreements such as horizontal agreements and vertical agreements, risks associated with unfair competition, resale price maintenance, commercially sensitive information and predatory pricing, competition and consumer law, merger control regulation, competition law and IPR, etc.
Our team has an outstanding reputation in transactional work, corporate advisory work, cartels, abuse of dominance, market investigations and regulatory work.
Services provided by our Firm includes:
- Drafting commercial agreements such as distributor/ agency agreements, joint venture agreements, cooperation agreements, licensing agreements, etc.;
- Assisting in handling cases related to cartels including providing with advice and assistance at the time of ‘dawn raids’ as well as at the time of internal investigations by the Competition Commission of India.
- Assisting in submissions and proceedings before the Competition authorities in India.
- Providing assistance to clients in avoiding anti-competitive vertical agreements such as advising businesses on establishing supply, purchasing and distribution chains which are compliant with the competition regulations of the country.
- Assisting the clients to form strategic alliances in structuring licensing agreements in accordance with the Competition Act.
- Conducting competition audit and due diligence for developing appropriate guidelines for employees, distributors, agents, franchisees, etc.
- Conducting due diligence with respect to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures with appropriate anti-trust safeguard measures and policies.
- Advising clients on abuse of dominance with our expertise in pricing related abuses and the interface between intellectual property laws and the Competition Act.
- Advising clients to avoid anti-competition issues by developing and implementing sophisticated compliance programs.
- Obtaining clearances for our clients in merger control proceedings and also representing them on complex multi-jurisdictional cartels.
- Assisting our clients in complex merger filings including multi-jurisdictional filings involving foreign multi-nationals.
- Representing clients in antitrust litigation before the Competition Commission of India, various Tribunals, High Courts and the Supreme Court of India.
B. Pramanik & Associates having expert lawyers. You can hire lawyer from B. Pramanik & Associates. Today book your appointment and consultant with Lawyer, Advocate B. Pramanik & Associates at Dumdum Kolkata Lawyers.
Call us on: +91 9339055647 / 6289064067